The Digital-natives rule the current roost. And why not? After all, most, if not all aspects of our society, have been offered the digital ‘face-lift’. But the basis of ensuring a digital gateway for various areas of our current lifestyle is the rise of the tech-savvy generation. People from this ‘tribe’ are instantaneous, quick to discuss and decide, and rapid in their assumptions. For this spontaneous generation, there has to be a ‘safety-net’ of ideas that can handle their interests within the confines of ease. Neo banking is one such revolutionary aspect that has ‘bought your bank to your home’.
Neo Banks are the new-age banking system that is completely digital. This essentially means that they usually do not have physical branches all over the place. Hence, all aspects of a banking system are done through the digital platform. These neo-banks is also known as the Fintech firms and are known to offer financial services for the digital natives. The concept of Neo Banking is often confused with Mobile banking or Online banking. However, Neo banking is quite different from either. Most of them do not own a Bank License but rather work in partnership with other Bank Partners to access the bank licensed services.
FYP: The Teen-Exclusive Neo Bank and Card
Fyp is a teen-exclusive Neo bank and card that allows teens to manage their finances and make digital payments both online and offline. Fyp allows teenagers to spend, save, invest, and earn amazing cash backs.
With secured transactions as one of its prime aspects, the Fyp is well-received by both teenagers and parents. Fyp allows the user to manage money both online and offline. The ultra-cool Fyp Card can be pocketed around and used with a simple swipe or tap where ever required. This is a Visa card that allows spending and savings according to the budget set by the Parent.
Fyp offers Bank-Level Security
Safety and security are some of the most important aspects at Fyp. Therefore, to make transactions easy yet safe, Fyp has features, such as:
- The card is numberless. This makes it perfect for a teenagers. If it does fall into the wrong hands, there is not much that can be ‘hacked’ from the physical card.
- The one-tap payment feature makes the card easy to be used, yet it is ultimately controlled via the app.
- One can easily block the card through the app, hence pulling a plug on any unwanted transactions at any point in time.
- The user receives an alert via message on the registered mobile number. Therefore the card holder knows about all transaction that take place with the card at any time.
- The app is the main point of all control and information. Here, all the details of all the transactions are stored. This makes it easier for the user to retrieve any transaction details as and when required.
These features make Fyp the most secure way for teens to make both online and offline transactions.